
Current mood: Indescribable
Three updates in a row! Not bad, I'm actually updating more! Ramadan's coming really, really soon! A few more hours to be precise, I'm kind of excited! Anyone going for terawih prayers tonight? I'm not sure if I'm going myself, I'm still not over my cold yet so I hope I'll be able to go by tomorrow. This year, I'll try to change by cutting down on my use of vulgar language and cursing. I'll try to tone down that bad temper of mine, and those mood swings too.
I was absent from school once again today, a combination of laziness and because I'm still kind of sick. Don't know what I missed at school today, I'm too lazy to find out anyways. I still have homework to hand in, thank God I had finished it days ago. I was awake at 6am, thanks to a text from Zakwan, fell asleep again and once again was awakened by another text this time one from Nabil. Showered and watched movies on my laptop, nothing interesting. Internet wasn't working, so I watched movies on TV instead, though I don't remember the title. Something about bimbos, Jessica Simpson starred. Lame and not amusing at all, thankfully the streamyx is working fine now. Damn you streamyx for dropping so often!
P/S; Apologies to Salim, for being extremely rude on the phone last night. And, Congratulations to Fadli and Nathan for getting super duper good, impressive results!
Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims, happy fasting! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment