Meet Shafira Halim, aka my gossip partner in crime.you'll be hearing lots of stories about her now.
I didn't go to school today, because I wasn't feeling very well and because my arm was aching badly. The reason why my arm ached was because I played badminton yesterday during coco. My muscles are still in shock, I mean ever since cheer I've NEVER went near exercising. Mum wanted me to go at first, but again with all this H1N1 nonsense going on, I managed to convince her that it would be best if I stayed home, at least for today. Unlike my other classmates who haven't been attending school once ever since the new term started. Felt sick all morning, so I was in bed watching "Polly Pocket", yes your eyes aren't deceiving you. It wasn't that bad, it was actually pretty good! But still kinda, rather corny? Kind of, why is it that all movies like that have to have happy endings? Make a change! Spice it up a little, I want to be able to FEEL the drama! ...Okay, moving on.
Everything was going like that until some random number called me, I hesitated to answer but did anyways. Thank God I did, it was Shafira. :) She was bored, and apparently was locked out of her own house. Poor girl, she was hungry and thirsty and her maid was nowhere to be seen. We talked for about and hour, about quite a lot of things, boys defiantly makes this list, (FYI we are females), gossip upgrade, mostly about a certain someone who isn't worthy of being mentioned here anymore. It was funny, I gave her advice about the current dilemma she's facing. Not sure that it was that good though, I suck at giving advise. Because Ramadan's just around the corner, (a few more days to be exact) she'll be coming over my place for buka puasa, so I'm looking forward to that :)
Called Sabrina last night, talked for a very long time, I miss her and Fisah. I'll be seeing them only next week when they decide to get off holiday and start working their butts off like real form four students! After that, fisah called FINALLY. Talked for a long time, mainly about my recent achievement. I feel good, but the subject had to ruin everything. Anyways it was a good start. We didn't say proper goodbyes, I was still blurting out something when my cellphone battery died. Screw that! Haven't heard from
Before I forget, the 'O' level results were out today, so I kind of regret not going to school to meet up with a few of my seniors. I only know Adhi's result, anyhow I'm proud of him. Congratulations to all of you! Wish me luck, I'm next in line and sitting for that same exam next year. Send me a prayer! I'm in a pretty hyper mood, whats with all these exclamation marks?
Blast off!
x

No comments:
Post a Comment