I looked away, then I looked back at you.
Second week of the term, and our eleventh week. (:
I plan to update more often. School has been one word: !@#$%. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. Had a few rows with a few certain people today, maybe its PMS? Maybe not, maybe its my bad temper. Whatever its pissing me off. The moodiness goes on for two whole days, not cool. Who cares, now for more IMPORTANT stuff, and more IMPORTANT people.
By the way, I'm loving Sara's pretty blue braces. I need to get braces on my teeth, real soon. School's been looking like a deserted ghost island for the past few days, people not coming over H1N1, and a few people still on holiday. Namely Marzieh and Fatima who haven't showed up for school even once since the new school year started. Marzieh's in Iran, and God knows what happened to Fatima, hope to see them real soon. Elina's been absent, fearing H1N1. Today Zaki was absent too, I recieved a text from him in the morning saying "I'm not coming to school today" I don't know why he sent me that, he never talks to me outside school, I actually had to stare at my phone for a couple of seconds, then I started wondering why he had texted me in the first place. I didn't even know he had my number. Lol. I took Zaki's place and Bony offered me to sit next to him since I was all alone in the back cause Elina didn't show up either. He helped me with my math, and we made fun of Pn Aida. Bless him. :)Zakwan didn't come either, but Adelajda did her first day. She looked nice today! :)
Well coco period was kind off interesting, I guess. I actually played badminton! I started off sitting with Allya, she wasn't feeling very well :( , watched Tiara and Munira play. I was tempted to play, but I didn't go just yet because I knew I looked hilarious when I ran about playing. In the end, I did, and got myself a not so great super tan. Went for break with Allya, Tiara and Adelajda. But I had to go upstairs because Nadia was waiting for me, so I went with Allya while Tiara stayed with Adelajda. Got loads of homework today, I should be doing them right now but instead I'm writing this. I better get going Bahhh! Humbug! ):
20090819
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment