20090822

Rainbow

"Lets have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick."

- What I was singing when Mum told me that today's my parent's anniversary.

Its been twenty four years!
That's a REAL ginormous number right there, well to me at least. Wish you were still here Dad. RIP

How are all you fasting people? I didn't fast today, I was sick and had medications to take. Sad, I was looking forward to fasting today, I'll try tomorrow. I didn't even go for tuition today, stayed at home all day feeling oh so very miserable. I can't even breathe properly and my voice has changed big time, Nurul called me and actually had to ask who I was. Its bad enough that when I'm not sick, i only breathe through one nostril, so imagine how it feels like now. That nostril being sort of blocked, grrrr.):



I was feeling real weak till late in the afternoon, so I spent my morning watching movies on HBO. First I watched Prom Night, while texting Nabil. (Actually, I was texting him the whole day, till I went off for a nap). I haven't watched Prom Night before this, and I got REALLY freaked out. That murderer dude was effing scary I tell you! My heart felt like it was going to fall out my mouth while I watched that, Nabil said that movie was lame and said I don't have any taste. -_-' And mind me, I've been spelling "Prom" as "Porn" at least two times today. Excuse me.
After watching Prom Night, I watched Heartbreak Kid, it was rather okay my first time watching that one too. I didn't like the blond wife till near the ending, cause I felt kind of sorry for her. I think I should just tell you that when it comes to movies, I am way outdated. As in I still talk about movies from the 90s and have no idea whats been playing in cinemas and everything. Don't mind me, that's where I have a lack of interest, movies.

Like Usual, streamyx has its problems, running perfectly fine for a few hours and dropping the next few hours. My cousin's not home, so I get to stay on the upstairs computer for as long as I want, HOORAY! :D , I tried fixing the connection myself by tugging on wires and giving the modem a little hit (What I do when I get frustrated), just my luck, nothing worked. So instead of screaming out vulgar words at my modem like I usually do, I tried experimenting with photoshop without any tutorials. I'm finally getting the hang of it! Well, sort of its a start. I know what buttons do what, and I can do a few things now. I spent hours photoshoping a few random pictures, it was so much fun! :D. While I photoshoped, look what finally came to its senses? My streamyx connection shot right back up like it had been shot out of some cannon thing. It does that all the time, leave it alone and go do something else. Don't waste your time staring at it and screaming "If - You - Seek - Amy" at it, what I do most of the time. Tsk, tsk shame on me, picking a fight with a non-living item. :D

Right, so I got on Pet Society and bought lots and lots of mystery boxes. I am now addicted to buying them, what do you call someone who's addicted to mystery boxes? People addicted to alcohol are known as alcoholics, are there such things as mystery box-aholics? Hyper, that's what I am. Can't ya tell? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I blame it on my shower just now, I was singing my own personal, remixed version of Britney Spears' Womanizer, changing the words and changing "Womanizer" into "Pimple-izer". I think we know who I was referring to in the song. Azureen, I shall do that dare of yours, just wait and see. :)

Well I've got to go, I've got tuition in the morning. ):

x

No comments:

Post a Comment