20090829

Level 38, going up

Room #1 - Living Room
Room #2 - Kitchen
Room #3 - Chris Crocker's bedroom
Room #4 - Err, Aquarium like room I suppose.
Room #5 - Bathroom
Room #6 - Mmm, living room 2? I don't like this one much.
Room #7 - I have no idea what this is. Don't like this one much either
Garden


Lets make this post pet society wise only. I had trouble uploading those photos to my pet society album on facebook and made quite a mess. I had no idea what was happening, and I didn't know that the photos had already been uploaded more than once until Monty commented on that album saying, "OMG". HAHA! That was so embarrassing! Internet didn't work for an ENTIRE WEEK, so I missed out on quite a lot. Lucky me, Chris Crocker's got some extra cash, so I took her shopping! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment