Those long, endless despicable days are officially back. Those days where EVERYTHING goes wrong, and even the tiniest things cause lighting between two people. I don't like this at all. These past few days, things have been rough for other people as well as myself. Ice forming in between two people who well, were very close, mood swings don't remind me. To make things worse, my punching bag is still hibernating in Iran. Get back soon Masmoudi. ):
The classroom was so cold today, as usual even though I was wearing a sweater and LONG socks. Yeah, you got that right Yasmin Naima Lyoubi, in long socks. We had Tadarus during coco period, I sat down with Fisah, Safa, Tiara, Shafira, Amanda and Liyana. Talked about how ANNOYING the teachers were. I couldn't read due to lady issues, no further explanation required. The teachers blabbed on and on about I don't know. Eyebrow pluckings? Wearing anklets that make sounds, and other things that a few of us honestly found unnecessary. Speaking of unnecessary, Mr Nathan is teaching us English now, Thomas just had to leave us. I don't want to elaborate.
Witnessed a few waterworks that took place today, and after school had my very own. Amanda, Sherina and Sara were there, thank you guys ♥. The reason why I cried obviously wasn't because of some stupid warning letter being issued. Heck, I wasn't even issued one. -,-'. Pretty obvious reasons.
*Sigh. :/
20090902
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment