A is for age:
Sixteen in November.
B is for booze of choice:
I'm sorry, I don't booze.
C is for career:
Pharmacy? -- Who am I kidding here.
D is for your last dentist appointment:
Earlier this year, if I'm not mistaken.
E is for an essential items you use everyday:
(:
F is for favorite song at the moment:
Sweet Dreams - Beyonce. I am addicted to that song. :)
G is for favorite games:
Pet Society, no doubt there.
H is for hometown:
Now that's a tough one.
I is for instruments you play:
Played piano and guitar when I was younger. Thats about it.
J is for Jam flavor on your PBJ:
Strawberry? Raspberry too, yumm!
K is for kids you last saw:
A few random kids. I was out.
L is for last kiss:
Monday. :)
M is for fondest memory:
Too many to mention.
N is for name of your crush:
Ogre<3
O is for overnight hospital stays:
I've never stayed overnight at a hospital before.
P is for phobias:
Autodysomophobia? Brontophobia
Q is for favorite Quote:
"Yesterday is history, and its never coming back." -- Today's favorite.
R is for biggest regrets:
I don't think I've done anything THAT bad, to regret.
S is for status:
Taken.
T is for time you wake up:
Different times each day. Today I woke up at nearly 11 am.
U is for underwear type:
-_-'
V is for vegetable you love:
I loathe vegetables.
W is for worst habit:
I couldn't choose between all of my bad habits.
X is for x-rays you've had:
None.
Y is for yummy food you make:
Pancakes?
Z is for last Zoo visited:
Zoo Negara. This was years ago.
20090723
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment