Move shake drop. Inferno drop the beat, come on crowd; say it loud, move shake drop.
9th June already. So yeah, its been ages since I've properly blogged. Sunday's short post doesn't really count, so I might as well catch up on my posting. The reason I made a blog was to improve my writing and everything, yet it has slackened again. I didn't go to school today, because I still have relatives over at my place and their leaving today. So Mum suggested I stayed home instead. Lucky government school students, having holidays at the moment. I've been missing school alot, more than I should. Ms Nandy's going to ask me about that the next time she see's me, she'll start nagging about not being able to win best attendence award and everything. Yeah yeah.We have school concert rehearsal at PGRM tomorrow. I know it sounds kinda lame but I'm really looking forward to this year's concert. Its my last concert year, but I'm not taking part in concert this year. Memories from last year's Egyptian dance. Lol, those were the fun times with Humna still around and everything, before she moved to the other side of the globe. We could have won first place for dance last year if it weren't for our "inappropriate" costumes, and Pn Zaili being so fussy and everything. Oh speaking of Pn Zaili, Adelajda and I got a scolding from her yesterday. Adelajda for loitering around during periods. I wasn't loitering around, I was on my way to the library, physics free period. Pn Zaili storms out of F5A and starts screaming like a mad cow. Lajda ran away, and Pn Zaili sent me looking for her. When I finally got to Lajda, Pn Zaili started hitting us with papers -_- and started nagging about suspension and everything. It was kinda embarrassing, getting yelled at in front of Allya, Tiara, Mel, Dayang and Monty and a few other people I didn't notice. Eeek, now I know why Fatima hates Pn Jasvinder so much. Psh.
Cheer has had its ups and downs. Coach was in the hospital last week, I couldn't go visit her with the other cheerleaders because Mummy said no. She's not coming back to coach us, I'm praying for her. Be strong Inferno cheerleaders, Mel.
Adelynna's off the team, something to do with traveling to Italy or something, I'm not sure myself. So we've lost one of our flyers. Sofia and Ain joined last week, I think Ain's a flyer. Sofia is amazingly flexible, I got goosebumps watching her do her thingi I don't know what its called, Lol. We've started on our routine already, its kinda tough but we need tough dance steps because our stunts aren't exactly the best. Our routines includes toe touches and star jumps. We haven't been practicing our stunts that much, because we're concentrating more on our routines Yesterday Kida tested us on our hand motions one by one starting from alphabetical order, so I was the last one to do mine. We already started on our cheers, practicing our inner voices.
Last Saturday I was out with Nabil. Farahin and Fisah were there too, well just for a bit, they had their own stuff to do. Alot of people from school were there, the Indonesians, Izwan, Azam, Aqam, Aqif, Shahmi and loads of other people too. Faliq was there too, it was nice to see him after quite some time, the last time I saw him was at prom back in Feburary. Farahin and Fisah went to redbox and they sang their heads off, without me. ): I watched a movie with Nabil. I don't remember the name of it, but one thing I can tell you, I didn't understand the movie at all, so it was Angels and Demons all over again. Basically. Well, I get Angels and Demons now, because my dear tuition teacher explained the movie to me. Lol.
I'll finish without an ending.

hahahha.
ReplyDeletepoor you.
you have to go to school even though it's school holiday now.
and i dont know that u're a cheerleader. hahhaha.
yeah yeah yeah.
:)
Lol, kan? horrible gila! ):
ReplyDeleteahahaha, thnkss! :D