20090515

Rawrr.

This is life; there isn't a dress rehearsal. Don't take life seriously, nobody gets out alive in the end anyway.

I haven't updated this in maybe two days? Record breaking. Unlike me, I usually have so much to say and I can go on and on and on nagging about something that always turns out to be nothing. I don't think I'll be blogging that much anymore, not that I'll be busy or anything, not that I have other better things to do, not like I'll be sitting in my room by the window watching cars pass by. Its just that I don't have that blogging spirit anymore. Maybe when things start to lighten up, my mouth will slowly start to widen once again. We'll see how things turn out, April was a good month for me; and a tough one for many I know. Maybe its my turn to face a rough month and misfortunes this time. Patience and prayers, maybe. God willing.

I don't want to remember what happened this week. Everything went by in a whirl, a stressful whirl. Mrs Singh, and that particular issue mainly. I was partly depressed ever since Monday, depression getting worse and worse later in the week. I'm glad that this week is finally coming to and end, I don't know how much I can take before I finally do turn phosphate. I'm tired. Farahin quit cheer, daddy's orders. Who knows, I might be the next one to leave. Izzati's out as well, Mrs Singh exaggerated some things to her father, resulting in her being pulled out. I'll miss both of them. The date of the competition is July 4th and 5th if I'm not mistaken. Our exams start a day or two after that, that's a problem to mostly the UIS cheerleaders, well now only myself because I'm the only UIS cheerleader left. I haven't studied much this term either, so I need lots of catching up to do. Assessments start on Monday, another thing that is stressing me out. I'm worried most about my biology and maths. Maths which I haven't even concentrated on this term, I have some serious brushing up to do on my composite functions and bio with its sexual reproduction. Who cares about any of that stuff, especially the biology topic? Well the boys in my class are super duper good at that topic. Believe me, that's the one topic where Pn Sathvin can save her breath.

Yesterday the secondary students went on their educational trips. Lower secondary went to the science museum, and the upper secondary students went to the chocolate factory. Thanks to the form 4 UIS, and my questioning the school being so desperate they changed the school trip venue for upper secondary students, oh and the trip was free for the upper secondary students as well. I can tell why it was free, they departed from school early right after morning assembly at around eight something. What time they got back? Seriously, at around ten something. The students who remained in school were having their break time when they returned. That was so silly, everyone said the chocolate factory was extremely small, and all they did was watch a video of chocolate making and after that they spent their money on chocolates. Nabil said the trip was stupid and the chocolate there was expensive. Cheerleaders stayed in school for practice, I really wanted to go though. For the wrong reasons, no? Maybe. Alin and Hye Min bought me chocolate on their trip, that was touchy (: . We didn't exactly do much yesterday during practice, just brushed up.
Happy sweet sixteen to our dear cheer captain Munira, I love you babe :)

The 'O' level examinations are still in progress. Human Bio was today and yesterday if I'm not mistaken. From what I heard add maths was hell. You never know. Today the art stream students finished their last paper accounts. I watched them walk out of the hall while we had our cheer practice after school today. I was frustrated alright, I should be graduating this year with them. If it weren't for failing biology last year, I would be finishing the last of my science stream papers, and I'd be heading towards the exit. I have to wait another one whole year, people say that's not a long time and time flies by and everything, but to me one year till leaving school is like an eternity. Oh dear. Well I need to decide on what my sixth subject is going to be, since I dropped out of art. Could not take that either, well more like not being able to take Mrs Singh anymore. She's getting famous on my blog, being mentioned in almost every post, creepy. Accounts, geography, history? I think I'll go for accounts, well we'll see. I need to see the syllabus and books first, and maybe some past year questions as well.

I'm in need of some alone time with the girls, especially Fisah and Syira. Its been ages since I last saw Syira, I think the last time was at graduation night. It feels the same way with Fisah too, I see her everyday, but we haven't had proper bonding time in ages. I miss our every Friday routine, her coming over to chill at my place, and clean out my fridge and junk food. Cheer has kept me very occupied, staying back everyday and having to come to school on Saturdays too (most of the Saturday's I won't be able to attend.) Commitment, that's what cheer is all about. Thanks Syira and Sherina for helping me back up yesterday, when I was as emotional as SB. Maybe one of these days, we'll have one of those reunion things, I can't wait. The school started organizing its choir team, this time choir students have to be national, therefore people without IC's like myself aren't allowed to participate. The choir students are all from SSU, mostly the form 4's. Looking at the choir crowd made me question myself more than once, how did half of them even get in?! Good luck guys.


May 16th - Arsenal vs Manchester United. (Part III) you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment