20090505

Random, enough?

In this photo: Farahin, Izzati, Munira, Amira

Dear blog, May so far hasn't been that terrible. I'd list down everything in ever single detail right now, but I just don't have the time. And for today's second post, oh how I just love to blog, and how short my posts have been getting.
Today was basically the same thing over and over, although the coco periods have been shifted to the first two periods of the day. Mr Kavi announced that in assembly yesterday. I think its rather stupid to make the first two periods coco. After sweating like a rhino in labour room we have to go back to the our classrooms to study, smelling very badly. I think I might know the reason coco being the first two periods, maybe so the students don't run off immediately to the canteen. -_-'

Like usual, Tuesdays we had our cheer practise. Kakak didn't come during coco period, but she did after school. Mr Kavi led the warm up session again by the way, this time the song was "Gimme more", you try and picture that. So without her there, we obviously couldn't start anything new - we just brushed up on our hand motions and cheers. Not everyone was doing it properly, so we were all seated down to listen to one of Kira's LONG, i mean LONG lectures -_-. Well she did make a few points, okay so she did make a lot of sense and I think everything she said should be taken seriously. This isn't a game, hopefully we'll be better tomorrow. After the two periods passed by, we had to go back to class. I didn't go, I didn't skip. Lucky me I had a free period, so it turned out all good for me. Well most of the girls didn't go until the last fifteen minutes, Kira kept us back, not finished with her lecture yet. I think she did that on purpose because she didn't want to go back to class either, I know you well Kira :P
After school, a few of us brought tights to change into, Kakak's orders. Farahin, Munira and I. Farahin was wearing a green shirt and her bottoms were purple, that was a fashion disaster obviously. I looked pretty bad myself, not that the color I picked out didn't match, just that the bottoms I wore didn't really go with me.
We did a few rounds of hand motions. That turned out alright, thankfully. We've moved on towards the stunts, I thought we'd never there. We had to remove all our accessories, watches, earrings, necklaces, everything. We haven't done anything too advanced, still starting on the basic stunts like the thigh stand. Kakak demonstrated using a few of us. That didn't turn out too bad, we're divided into three groups for stunts.
Group A - Farahin, Izzati, Lynna, Nabilla, and sorry I forgot :(
Group B - Mel, Munira, Kida, Fett, Kira
Group c - Stella, Sara, Deborah, Amira and myself
In my group, Stella's the flyer. Amira and Deborah are the bases. Sara and I being supporters, Sara front and me in the back.

Nabilla's back in cheer by the way. As a reserved maybe? Or maybe not. I'm not so sure myself. If Nabilla's reserved, then Munira's reserved as well. A rule made by their mother. I guess we'll just have to work with Nabilla there, there's nothing we can do about it so we'll just have to put up with it. Kakak did give her a lecture, I have to admit she needed. That was sort of amusing to watch, I shall keep my ideas to myself about this.
After school cheer practise turned out to be entertaining. We've gotten the hang of doing basic stunts, a big accomplishment so do give Inferno a clap (: . I had a seat with Izzati and Farahin. We took a few pictures and videos as well. We laughed HEAPS, talking about transsexuals, how that was brought up is not a question to ask.

Moving on, the classes were just fine today. We didn't study much. Biology was a free period, Pn Sathvin just briefed us on some homework she had recently given, English was as usual free. The only serious class we had today was Maths, no surprise. Again we've moved on to a new topic, this time the topic being Matrices. Easy, well so far. Ms Wun, our maths teacher is going away for two weeks starting tomorrow, more free periods? (: . Agama period turned out to be funny. I told the teacher I'm a Mexican girl, I go by the name Sharifah Yasmin Az-Zahra. "Is that a song?" Quoted by Meyada. I think we were still debating on men having more than one wife. The boys seemed to agree on that, obviously when the girls especially Meyada had other views. Meyada spoke her mind, which left most people speechless, typical really. I was in a singing mood during that period so I kept on yelling out lyrics from random songs like, "SEX ON FIRE!". Zaki sat next to me in class today, retelling his version of my blog, so I won't be posting blogs in too much detail from now on lol. In class I showed Elina my phone, I don't know what she thought of it but she thinks my camera is better than her 3.2 mega pixel-ed camera. That's good right? Well her phone still looks best, but mines a later version. Lol, and Marzieh didn't come today which was depressing for me - no one to pick on. I picked on her yesterday and nearly gave her and extra piercing on her ear. XD
My last period was English class, I skipped that class. My habits of skipping class are back. I won't be doing that anymore, starting tomorrow I promise. *fingers crossed*
I was in the toilet with Najwa and Nadia having our own photo session, again. We talked a lot too, catching up on all the latest. Najwa talking about her terrible O level exam experiences. I'll be sitting for that exam next year, dear God. Not long after, Pn Zaidah popped in. Luckily she was in a good mood, so I had no problem winning her over. (without and errand card) XP

Break time was spent with Allya and Farahin. I piggy-backed Allya, this time attempting to make it up the stairs at least. I pretended Allya was an infant, still at the stage of not being able to speak yet. So I kept on pinching her cheeks saying "Say hello!". She's so adorable. Tiara, absent today her reason being "sick". Lunch time, I sat down with Farahin, Sherina, Allya, Dayang, Sara and Mel. Talked about, the swine flu perhaps? I wasn't paying much attention, I was too sleepy and the breeze felt good on my face (: .
And Monty, you owe me two bucks mate. LETS GO ARSENAL! (:

P/S; someone thinks I'm a lesbian now. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment