Have patience, oh brothers. And Allah loves As-Sabirun (the patient).
The Holy Book, 3:146
I'm having a few doubts about the whole cheer leading issue. Its not that I don't want to participate, its just that I'd rather be doing concert this year. I'll have to think that through by tomorrow. A lot of the girls have moved to concert instead. Kida's gotten the Annie role, so she certainly won't be cheering with us. The other girls who are mostly in form four, have moved to ballroom dance. I might be considering that too, since our team population is nearly down to a zero. Munira's not really happy about it.
I promised to update you guys on cheer in my previous post, honestly I don't have a clue on what to say. Its Thursday and the upper forms don't have any coco periods, so I missed out on a lot. The only thing I know is that the team worked on their splits today, while walking towards the art lab, I had a little sneak peek :).
Today went by very slowly. Shocking as well. I don't know if that's the correct term to be using in this subject. In the morning, before assembly started, I spotted Iqmal and Zakwan talking. They both had serious looks on their faces, I have to admit I was scared. Never have I seen them with such serious expressions, that made me wonder why. I didn't know the reason until biology period. After Iqmal went back to his line, I had to ask Zakwan what the matter was. He looked at me, assuming I already knew why. I ignored him and asked him again in class, he still wouldn't tell me. Elina asked me if I knew why Aly, Tiara and Iqmal were crying in the morning, this made me wonder even more. I thought something had happened to Hadi or something, since he's still in the hospital with a broken leg. Bless him. During biology period, Pn Sathvin informed us about the passing of Wira's father yesterday. That must have been the reason why everyone was feeling so down and gloomy. Wira and Indra, even though I don't know you guys that well, I'm terribly sorry about your loss, I feel for you. I lost my father years ago, Farahin as well. I know what you're going through, its not easy. I'm sure he's in a better place now, may dear God be with your father always. Al-Fatihah.
In these past few months, numerous deaths have taken place. Could this be a sign from God? Whatever it is, I'm terrified of death. I'm not a very religious person and I've got loads of repenting to do before death decides to catch up to me. I live in sin, and its time I made a few changes in living my life. I've seen many examples already. I know this won't be easy, but I need this. An attempt would be good enough, small steps first, little by little, not too much. I know where to start.
Be back soon, xx
20090423
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

omg.
ReplyDeletei felt sorry for that.
sighs, yeah :(
ReplyDelete